全国统一学习专线 8:30-21:00
来源: 重庆出国英语培训 编辑:佚名
商务英语句子翻译
以下就是商务英语句子翻译等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。
1. 这个方案两周后的那个周一交。
The proposal is due two weeks from Monday.
在英文中要提到下周一可以用next Monday,下下周一偷懒的话可以说next next Moday,但是有时候这种说法并不是很明确。例如今天是周日,那next Monday到底是指明天的那个周一呢? 还是指一星期后的那个周一呢? 所以为了要区别二者间的不同,明天的那个星期一可以说coming Monday,而一个星期后的周一则是one week from Monday。
2. 我们必须在星期四前把最终报告交上去。
We have to submit the final report by Thursday.
容易犯的错误就是用before Thursday. 用by。通常情况下,before是指不包括这个时间点的,比如在这里,如果用了before Thursday,那就是最晚周三交;如果用by Thursday,就是包括周四。
3. 我们每隔一周就要汇报. (我们每两周汇报一次)
We need to report every other week.
或者 We need to report every two weeks.
Every other week 就是每隔一周。要理解它的意思并不难. every意思是每... other意思是另;间隔,week意思是周;星期,every other在英文短语中意思就是"每隔..." 同样every other day就是每隔一天, every other year就是每隔一年.
4. 我们每一天都必须做研究。
We need to do research every single day.
大家都知道everyday 就是每天,但是老美很喜欢用every single day 来强调不但是"每天",而且是“每一天”。语气上是有明显的差别的。
5. 不过你可以慢慢做。
You can take your time though.
Take your time 是一个很常用的短语,指的就是你可以慢慢来,不用着急。
6. 我花了好一会儿才想出如何解决这个问题。
It took me a while to figure out how to solve this problem.
花了多少时间要用take 或spend,但二者所用的主语不同,动词形式也不同。Take 需要使用形式主语it,例如:It took me five hours to write the proposal." 但如果要用spend 的话,则必须用人当主语,例如:I spent five hours doing my homework.
7. 我们时间不够了。
We are out of time. 或者We run out of time.
时间不够了最常听老美说的就是out of time,如果是时间正好到了,则是"Time is up."
8. 你还要多久才能把事情做完?
How much longer will it take you to get all of this stuff done?
或者How much longer would you need?
How long 跟How much longer 是不太一样的。How long?是询问需要多长时间,How much longer? 是还需要多久?
9. 再给我十分钟。
Give me ten more minutes. 或者Give me another ten minutes more.
常常会出现在一个数字的后面指再多一点的意思。例如,还需要五块钱就是five more bucks,再来一次就是one more time。
10. 我下次不要再临时抱佛脚了。
I don't want to be the last-minute person next time.
Last-minute person 专指那种任何事情都要拖到最一分钟才做的人,当然,根据每个人混的程度之不同,也有人被形容为last-second person,或是last-hour person。这些都是用来形容那些喜欢临时抱佛脚的人。另外大家在外企最最讨厌的事就是last-minute change,临了了开始改方案了,这种是最烦的。眼瞅着快做完了,老板来一句,我觉得这样好,你改一下吧。那个时候想死的心都有。所以最后一刻改东西,我们叫做last-minute change.
商务英语实用句子
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. by the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of european market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our fob price. all the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的fob价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a fob basis. 通常我们的报价都是fob价
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. you’ll see that from our price sheet. the prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer asap. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
常用商务英语句子
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule ,that is ,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes ,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free ,that is ,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
商务英语短句
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won't check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部
6 I missed my train.
我未赶上火车
7 I have nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
8 It's all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的
9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708
20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。